Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wow, so I've re-created my blog, don't know if anybody will ever read it cause its supposed to be deleted. But i guess since i'm using the exact same blog address and blog name, it shouldn't be long before it gets revived from obscurity.

So, why i deleted my blog, well, there's a lot of good reasons why, firstly because I felt like I am a changed person, I've grown to be more mature and to be less shallow and selfish, and my previous blog is basically constituted with shallow materialistic posts about my life. Secondly, I didn't really like the idea of displaying all of my thoughts for free access to the public. Thirdly, i felt lazy to type in here.

but there are reasons why i restarted this blog. I wanted to practise my writing skills more. Believe it or not, when i had my blog, I felt like i did better in my free writing, and right now, i feel real shitty cause this post is far behind my expected writing standard. But enough for now, I am really busy these few days and i guess ill try to post as much as possible. 

till the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment